Along with PDCA cycle in the maintenance business, each function of PLANTIA supports maintenance work, such as periodic maintenance, irregular maintenance, unexpected maintenance, daily maintenance, and evaluation of maintenance data. Completion of the checkpoint of maintenance work, such as TPM activity and regulation, is promoted. (PDCA cycle : Plan ⇒ Do ⇒ Check ⇒ Action).
PLANTIA realizes the efficient execution of work by integrating with a core system and other related system.
- Inventory Management
- Procurement Management
- Plant Asset Management
- Project Management
- Document Management
- Production Management (MES, DCS)
Functions of Plantia
Equipment Ledger Subsystem
- Management of basic and detailed specifications of each equipment
- Management of the history of operations for relocation, disposal and idle status of equipment
- File attachment function for pictures, design drawings, instruction manual, etc.
- Addition and modification of management items for each equipment family
Maintenance Cycle Subsystem
- Management of Maintenance History and Schedule of each equipment under a unique calendar system
- Automatic scheduling and generation of the maintenance calendar
- Change of the maintenance contents, with ease
Maintenance Plan Subsystem
- Creation of a Maintenance Plan based on the information of the maintenance calendar
- Modification of the automatically generated maintenance plan, with flexibility
Cost Estimation of Maintenance Plan
- Comparison and monitoring of maintenance items, and simulation for future activities
- The capability to compare and evaluate contractor companies
Maintenance History Subsystem
- Generation of the initial information of maintenance log/record, for a certain maintenance plan
- Registration of urgent breakdowns, and generation of inspection report of the operation periods
- Record tracking of facilities downtime and actual expenses of maintenance, in line with the actual records of contents of work, spare parts consumption, etc.
- Attachment of documents, such as photographs, drawings, reports, inspection results, etc.
- The possibility to analyze maintenance records easily and arbitrarily by using various codes, such as disassembling status code, cause code, result code, etc., at any time from various viewpoints
Repair Item Subsystem
- Registration of the maintenance requirements from the operation section and other maintenance items, derived and accumulated through daily inspection works
- The inclusion of the collective maintenance by transferring those requirements to a periodical maintenance plan.
Features of Plantia
Highly Manageable, High Performance Maintenance Management System
- Requires minimal data preparation to begin actual operation
- Corresponds flexibly to organizational change and merging of production lines
- Consistent performance even as data volume increases
- Facilitates standardization of maintenance work in your company
Integrated Equipment Management across its Life Cycle
- Quick access to equipment specification, usage instructions, and warnings on operation
- Easy equipment tracking through performance charts and drawings
- Equipment-focused maintenance cycle, maintenance calendar, and maintenance history
- Open database design, allowing free import and export of data to and from numerous file formats
- User-defined reports and accessible report templates
- Unrestricted setup and usage of the detailed specification item of an equipment
- Additional five items can be set up for each equipment basic specification item and each maintenance history management item
Environment Requirements of Plantia
- DBMS: Oracle 10g
- WebServer (freeware): Apache with Tomcat as Servlet-engine
- Recommended specification for server PC: CPU - Xeon 2.0GHz or higher, Main memory - 2GB Hard disc capacity - We recommend at least 120GB including data storage area.
- Browser for client PC: Internet Explorer (IE 6 recommended)
- Report generator: Infomaker 10