Join our dynamic team as we deliver quality services and innovative solutions to satisfy our clients’ needs and conquer their challenges.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a full-stack software developer, software engineer, or similar role
- Experience in the test-driven environment (unit testing, integration testing, system testing, scenario testing)
- Experience in software design
- Developed programs using Java, PostgreSQL, CSS and framework/systems (Spring, Angular)
- Knowledge of database setup (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in agile or semi-agile methodology
Strong communication skills both in English and Japanese (at least JLPT N4)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirement analysis to testing and deployment
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedure
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US? SEND YOUR CV/RESUME TO email@example.com
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Japanese Language Training
Our software engineers undergo intensive Japanese language training to bridge the communication gap with Japanese counterparts and to prepare them for possible assignments in Japan. The training program was designed to enable programmers to communicate effectively with Japanese professionals and to understand differences in their culture. Listening, reading, writing, and speaking, as well as the Japanese way of life, are embodied in this training. All new hires are expected to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N4 after three months of training.
In order to prepare engineers and programmers for actual projects, technical training is conducted for all new hires. At present, our programmers are trained in Java, Oracle PL/SQL, .NET and Oracle Developer Suite.
FETP management is continuously harnessing the skills of its workforce. Leadership Training, Professional Enhancement, and Personality Development trainings are regularly conducted to promote a professional business attitude and improve overall employee performance.